Why focus on wellbeing and mental health?
Increasingly, employers are introducing holistic strategies targeted at the health of the employee as a whole, and not just during their working hours.
This approach includes both proactive and reactive measures designed to mitigate and / or remove the impact of factors that can lead to poor mental health and overall wellbeing.
These can include initiatives, policies and procedures aimed at:
- Physical health
- Physical safety
- Mental health
- Financial wellbeing
Employment law resource
- Mental health of employees affected by rising cost of living
- Acas produces guidance on reasonable adjustments for mental health
- Government Report: Pandemic's impact on mental health
- New guidance on mental health during coronavirus from Acas
- Being aware of the dangers of burnout
How to guides
Training session and support materials
These links take you to our templates and tools, flowcharts and checklists, organised by topic.
- Wellbeing (model documents)
- Mental health (model documents)
- Mental health (flowcharts)
- Mental health (checklists)
More support for employee wellbeing can be found on our
More support for employee wellbeing can be found on ourKeeping your best talent toolkit