29 November 2021
With another winter season fast approaching, it is time for many businesses to prepare for the impact this season can bring. From Christmas parties to annual leave carry over issues, and some adverse weather headaches too, this can be a season for a number of HR (and perhaps party related too) headaches.
We have pulled together our most relevant content to help you navigate this time and avoid the winter blues, helping you to get ahead of problems before they arise.
Here you will find policies dealing with Christmas related issues, such as gift giving and bribery, and for managing office party related behaviour.
- Christmas holiday policy
- Behaviour at work-related social events policy
- Anti-bribery templates and tools
- Inappropriate behaviour policy
- Gift and hospitality policy
- Personal relationships at work policy
- Employee Code of Conduct
- Disciplinary procedures
- Alcohol and drugs policy
- Equality and diversity policy
- Investigating a harassment complaint
- Anti-harassment and bullying policy
Many employers have a January - December annual leave year. Now may be the time employees are realising how much holiday they have and are starting to ask about carry-over or last minute holidays. Our resources below will help you to manage this in a way that best suits your business.
- Holiday entitlement and pay
- How to manage carrying over annual leave due to coronavirus use this how to guide for those staff who were unable to take their annual leave due to Covid-19 and carried it over.
- How to encourage take up of annual leave