This toolkit brings together relevant letters, policies, guidance and information relating to working and living with coronavirus.
Key letters and policies
- Living with Covid-19 in the Workplace Policy - England
- Living with Covid-19 in the Workplace - Wales
- Living with Covid-19 in the Workplace - Scotland
- Letter to confirm mandatory facemask wearing in the workplace
- Coronavirus wearing face coverings at work policy
- Employee coronavirus testing from home policy
- Mass testing for Covid-19 policy
- Coronavirus vaccine policy
- Letter to employees encouraging uptake of coronavirus vaccine
- Letter to send to employee unwilling/reluctant to return to the workplace
- Checklist on remote onboarding.
- Training materials on managing staff mental health.
- Training materials on implementing mass testing for Covid-19.
- How to manage a temporary period of homeworking.
- Training materials on managing homeworking during the pandemic.
- Detailed employment law section on managing coronavirus issues at work, which is checked and updated regularly.
- Model letters and policies that subscribers can use in response to the outbreak.
- Dedicated employment law section on the payment of statutory sick pay.
- Detailed guidance on time off for dependants.
- In a situation where a business needs to close as a result of the virus, subscribers can refer to our detailed lay-off and redundancy sections.
- New 'how to' guide on homeworking and model homeworking agreement.
- Due to the outbreak, rules on right to work checks for foreign workers have been changed. Read more here.
- Read about how the coronavirus has impacted upon modern slavery statements here.
- Training provision on managing redundancy.
- Information Commissioner's Office guidance for testing in compliance with Data Protection Law.
- Response to long-Covid policy
- Adjustments for long-Covid action plan
- Letter to arrange a meeting to discuss long-Covid
- Letter confirming adjustments put in place due to long-Covid
- Letter to employees regarding long-Covid
Ending of mandatory vaccination in England (care homes and wider health and social care settings) template letters
Legislation to revoke previously enacted laws on mandatory vaccination came into force on 15 March 2022. There is now no legally mandated requirement to be vaccinated against Covid in the UK. We wait to see if a regulatory requirement will be created.