The below was last updated 17 November 2020.
We have listed the varied support that HR-inform can offer subscribers in order to manage this issue in the workplace.
Employers are able to claim up to two weeks of SSP payments for staff on sick leave as a result of the coronavirus from 26 May 2020. Read more here
Please refer to our HR-inform furlough toolkit for content on the Job Retention Scheme.
- NEW - Training materials on managing homeworking during the pandemic.
- Detailed employment law section on managing coronavirus issues at work, which is checked and updated regularly.
- Current restrictions in England, Scotland and Wales
- Model letters and policies that subscribers can use in response to the outbreak.
- Dedicated employment law section on the payment of statutory sick pay.
- Detailed guidance on time off for dependants .
- Informed 'how to' guide and checklist on managing reservist employees.
- In a situation where a business needs to close as a result of the virus, subscribers can refer to our detailed lay-off and redundancy sections.
- New 'how to' guide on homeworking and model homeworking agreement.
- Due to the outbreak, rules on right to work checks for foreign workers have been changed. Read more here.
- Read about how the coronavirus has impacted upon modern slavery statements here.
- Training provision on managing redundancy
- Information Commissioner's Office guidance for testing in compliance with Data Protection Law