The below was last updated 27 May 2021.
Please note that all content listed here is free to view.
We have listed the varied support that HR-inform can offer subscribers in order to manage this issue in the workplace.
Employers are able to claim up to two weeks of SSP payments for staff on sick leave as a result of the coronavirus from 26 May 2020. Read more here
Please refer to our HR-inform furlough toolkit for content on the Job Retention Scheme.
NEW - Long-Covid content
- Response to long-Covid policy
- Adjustments for long-Covid action plan
- Letter to arrange a meeting to discuss long-Covid
- Letter confirming adjustments put in place due to long-Covid
- Letter to employees regarding long-Covid
Key letters and policies
- Letter to confirm mandatory facemask wearing in the workplace
- Coronavirus wearing face coverings at work policy
- Employee coronavirus testing from home policy
- Mass testing for Covid-19 policy
- Kickstart scheme employment contract
- Coronavirus vaccine policy
- Letter to employees encouraging uptake of coronavirus vaccine
- Letter from employer of key worker parent to school
- Letter of eligibility that an employee cannot work from home
- Letter from key worker to school asking for their children to be permitted ongoing education
- Follow up letter from key worker to school
- Letter to send to employee unwilling/reluctant to return to the workplace
- Checklist on remote onboarding
- Training materials on managing staff mental health
- Training materials on implementing mass testing for Covid-19
- How to manage a temporary period of homeworking
- Training materials on managing homeworking during the pandemic.
- Detailed employment law section on managing coronavirus issues at work, which is checked and updated regularly.
- Current restrictions in England, Scotland and Wales
- Model letters and policies that subscribers can use in response to the outbreak.
- Dedicated employment law section on the payment of statutory sick pay.
- Detailed guidance on time off for dependants .
- Informed 'how to' guide and checklist on managing reservist employees.
- In a situation where a business needs to close as a result of the virus, subscribers can refer to our detailed lay-off and redundancy sections.
- New 'how to' guide on homeworking and model homeworking agreement.
- Due to the outbreak, rules on right to work checks for foreign workers have been changed. Read more here.
- Read about how the coronavirus has impacted upon modern slavery statements here.
- Training provision on managing redundancy
- Information Commissioner's Office guidance for testing in compliance with Data Protection Law